Monday, April 16, 2012

Some changes to this blog

I have added a couple of pages (see the tabs above) with a list of my publications, and links to some of my other web-based content (Slideshare, Youtube etc.). I think I should probably also add a bit more about "what is information literacy", so I might put up a page on that in due course.
Also I rather liked the twitter feed widget I used during LILAC, and I have added a feed of tweets that have the hashtag #infolit to the sidebar (see right). This does slow down the loading of the page a little and I'm not sure if I've got the best position for it yet. I haven't focused on my own Twitterfeed, as that mostly tweets posts on this blog!
Comments are, of course, welcome and I may have a user survey when I have tweaked the page a bit more.
Photo by Sheila Webber: Japanese Quince blossom, Sheffield Botanic Gardens, April 2012

No comments: